Tropical Storm Harvey Inclement Weather Notice — National Glory Voyage 110 SB Delay

by admin

Please be advised.  The National Glory Voyage will be delayed due to inclement weather in the Gulf of Mexico.  Please see the official notice from our carrier partner:

Date: August 24, 2017

Time – 1500 CDT (Houston time)                                                           

Tropical Storm Harvey – National Glory voyage 110 SB

The weather in Houston has deteriorated and the USCG (United States Coast Guard) has instructed the National Glory and all other vessels in the Port of Houston to evacuate.

Our plan is to depart the berth in Houston this evening (Aug. 24th) at 2000 and proceed to outside the Port of Houston until the USCG advises otherwise. We will then return to the Houston Terminal (Jacinto) and complete our loading.

Unfortunately, this will mean a delay of the National Glory arriving Puerto Rico. Based on the latest government weather forecast, we estimate our new arrival in San Juan to be on or about September 3rd or 4th; based on sailing Houston Tuesday, August 29th.

We will proceed directly to San Juan at best possible speed.

We will continue to update the status of the situation via email and our website.

We appreciate your understanding and patience in this situation which is beyond our control.

*For up-to-the-minute Coast Guard information please visit:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *